Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Lifelong Yankee Fan - Introduction

I am as I say I am - a Yankee fan. I am not a journalist or beat writer like some of the other bloggers I come across during my daily Yankee searches - I am just a fan. I do not have inside sources for the latest rumors and clubhouse reports - I am just a fan. You won't find merchandise or gimmicks, after all - I am just a fan.

What you will find is opinion on a number of issues surrounding the Yankees, MLB, and Baseball in general. I like to think of myself as an "educated" baseball fan in that I've enjoyed success as a player and coach at the scholastic and collegiate level (Sorry folks, I didn't have the chops to cut it in the pros - oh well), and try to keep up to date on the latest in news, highlights, and player developments.

Please feel free to comment on any posts as you see fit, but please do it in a respectful manner. Looking forward to blogging with you.

-27

1 comment:

YankeeGM said...

Good luck! and thanks for the link!